* * * * * * *
Predators Soccer is an affordable soccer team serving players ages 4 through 18; offering Developmental, Intermediate and Competitive soccer.
REGISTRATION FALL 2014 opens 1 June and closes as rosters fill. Players will NOT be allowed to practice with their team until registration is completed.
June15, 2014: Priority placement (first choice of team assignment, coach preference) ends for returning Recreational Predators players. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE!! of keeping jersey numbers.
TRAVEL AND COMPETITIVE REGISTRATION starts when rosters are posted from coaches.
July 28-Aug 1, 2014: Coerver camp
Remember to LIKE US on Facebook to get the most up-to-date information.
Friday Night Lights
A drop-in soccer program on Friday nights.
The purpose of the program is to provide a fun learning environment with the focus on the attacking skills, beating the defender 1 V 1 and finishing. No cost for event it's free!! Please feel free to drop in and play.
- Cost: FREE
- Where: Polo Field Ft. Sill
- When: Friday night || June 13, 20, 27. July 11, 18
- Time: 6:30-8PM
- Age Group: U8-U18, boys and girls
U.S. Soccer Foundation Passback program
Predators Soccer is proud to be a part of the U.S. Soccer Foundation Passback program. Collections will be taken during summer camp and at the beginning and end of each soccer season.
MESSAGE FROM THE PASSBACK TEAM
A cornerstone of the U.S. Soccer Foundation, the Passback program has collected and redistributed over 900,000 pieces of soccer equipment to children in underserved communities since 2002. The dedication of Passback’s diverse group of collectors, which includes individuals, soccer clubs, community organizations, and private businesses, has allowed the Foundation to enrich the lives of many by providing desperately needed equipment.
Passback collection may consist of new and/or gently used soccer equipment.
- Gently used refers to any equipment that is not ruined, torn, or excessively dirty – really anything that could be used again.
- Equipment we accept: jerseys, shorts, shinguards, goalie jerseys, goalie pants/shorts, goalie gloves, socks, cleats, soccer balls, and bags.
- The Foundation prefers jersey sets; however, non—matching logos, numbers, or names are acceptable.
- Balls do not have to be deflated.
- Cleats, socks, shinguards, and goalie gloves are only accepted in pairs.