1/1/2014 - Developmental Registration opens for U6-U12
1/1/2014 - Travel Recreation Opens for U12-U14
12/15/13 - Coerver Skills Camp
Predators Soccer is an affordable soccer team serving players ages 4 through 18; offering Developmental, Intermediate and Competitive soccer.
January 1, 2014 – 15 February 2014: Spring Registration is Open (Travel and Recreation players)
ALL registrations must be done with the online registration forms.
NEW!! Registration payments, uniform payment, "do the blue" orders, birth certificates, and other requirements will be made in person on 1 Feb 14 from 10am to 5pm at the Lawton Library 110 SW 4th Street.
January 15, 2014: Priority placement ends for returning Recreational Predators players.
What this means is first choice at team assignment, coach preference and keeping your jersey number. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE!! Players will NOT be allowed to practice with their team until full payment is received.
July 28-Aug 1, 2014: Coerver camp
Please note: Predators Soccer will no longer be accepting mail-in registration and Ft. Sill will no longer be registering Predators soccer players.
Remember to LIKE US on Facebook to get the most up-to-date information.
Parent Code of Conduct
- Abusive language or physical violence toward teammates, opponents, coaches, or referees, will not be tolerated.
- Respect the efforts of the coach. Sideline coaching from the parents will not be tolerated.
- Encourage players vs. criticize or exhibit negative behavior toward anyone on the team, opponents, coaches, parents, or referees.
- Cheer loudly and support your team as well as other Predators teams.
- Participation in your child's player development. Encourage them to play at home.
- Be loyal and supportive of your team.
- Communicate with your coach directly, especially when voicing a concern*.
- For all issues that you cannot resolve with your coach, direct all concerns to the Director of Coaching.